Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thor (2011)

I had zero expectations on this movie. It was not on my must see list but since I always get to pick the movies I let my husband pick this one. It was actually not that bad. About a B-/C+ worth seeing but you can rent it, unless you have to have the 3D experience.

For those of you who did not read the comic or watch the trailer or even recall seeing a preview, this movie can best be described as Super Hero meets Roman God to form Thor. Thor losses his powers is banished to Earth. Being from Earth it seems a little harsh that this is the ultimate punishment, but I guess if I had “god like powers,” being mortal and sent to Earth would not be cool.

The thing that impressed me the most was most of the cast was little known actors (Natlie Portman excluded of course). I think we will see more of Chris Hemsworth, who played Thor, in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment